Language Tag Analyzer (LTA)
Purpose · Examples · Downloads · Notes
Language Tag Analyzer
(LTA) is an XSLT 2.0 implementation that checks wellformedness, validity and some other
constraints of languags tags, following the ongoing revision of RFC
Examples demonstrating (error) messages
- Version 0.1 (May 2008). NOTE: this version is based on a
previous draft of ltr-4646-bis, so its usage is discouraged.
- Version 0.2 (October 2008). Encompasses:
- Version 0.3 (February 2009). More constraints being checked and a different HTML output.
- Version 0.4 (February 2009). A bit different HTML output.
- Version 0.5 (July 2009). More, more output messages!
This is work in progress, which reflects parts of the ongoing revision of RFC
4646. Please provide feedback to Felix Sasaki